About Rockin' Green (from the website)
Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin’ Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).
Rockin’ Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
Rockin’ Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid’s sensitive skin. More information can be found at www.RockinGreenSoap.com.
Scents
My Review
I recently had the opportunity to review Rockin' Green laundry soap. I got to choose which scent I wanted to try and which formula was best in my area. I chose Rage against the Raspberry in the Classic Rock formula. I received 3 sample packs to do my review.
Each packet had enough soap to do about 3 loads of laundry. Since I have a water softener, it only required 1-2 tablespoons of detergent. This stuff smelled great when I first put it in the washer but it did not cling to my clothes like I'd like it to. It cleans clothing great & gets stains out easily. Overall , I like it for it's cleaning ability but have to use fabric softener to give my clothes a fresh washed smell. Check out all the products available at www.rockingreensoap.com.
Giveaway
You have a chance to win a 45/90 load package of Rockin' Green laundry soap in your choice of scent & formula. All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Open to U.S. only. All entries will be verified. Thank you for entering & good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided free samples for review purposes & not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.


I would Love to try the Earth, Wind & Orchids
ReplyDeleteI'd really like to try their new Dog House Rock
ReplyDeleteI use and love this brand for both my clothes and cloth diapers. I have yet to try the pet bed and toy detergent. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the pail freshener!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Dog House Rock - Pet Bedding and Toy Detergent
ReplyDeleteI wanna try femme rock
ReplyDeleteI want to try the funk rock. (Brittany Kay on FB)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Classic Rock in the Rage Against the Raspberries scent!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the detergent in Motley Clean. What a great name! :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Hard Rock Rage Against the Raspberries! We have Hard Rock Bare Naked Babies and I really like it!
ReplyDeleteFemme rock is what I want to try.
ReplyDeleteI wouldnt mind trying the dog house rock
ReplyDeleteWe've got hard rock smashing watermelons. I'd love to try the Marshmellow one next time! By the way, the bag does say the scent is only for the soap. It dissolves in the water and isn't supposed to scent your clothes/diapers.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the dog house rock since I have a pet who loves his dog bed. LOL
ReplyDeletepail freshener
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the Dog House Rock - Pet Bedding and Toy Detergent for my doggie :)
ReplyDeleteI WANT TRY THIS DETERGEN FOR THE CLOTH DIAPERS SPECIAL RASBERRIES
ReplyDeleteI'D LIKE to try the Dog Rock.
ReplyDeleteelysesw@aol.com
I want to try the Earth, Wind & Orchids scent!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com
I would like to try the dog house rock
ReplyDelete