Friday, May 25, 2012

Lady Fortunes Review


About Lady Fortunes (from the website)



My Review



I recently had the opportunity to review a sampler pack of goodies from Lady Fortunes.  They sent me eight delicious treats with my blog logo on them.  It was awesome that they could take a picture and turn it into an edible treat.  Look at the detail on these cookies!   


I know it's hard to see with my camera's flash but they looked amazing!   I received biscotti, cupcake, marshmallow, fortune cookie, rice crispy treat, & 2 kinds of cookies.  They were all coated in white chocolate and sprinkles. They were almost too cute to eat.  Everything was delicious and very fresh.  They arrived very quickly by next day shipping.  I highly recommend Lady Fortunes to anyone who is looking for a great personalized gift for someone special.  Check out all of their products at www.ladyfortunes.com. 



Giveaway

You have a chance to win your choice of either a Giant Picture Fortune Cookie with a custom message inside or a Gold Box of 12 Logo/Picture Oreos- plus air shipping .   Come back at midnight tonight to enter in the Bringing in Summer Giveaway Hop!



Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes & not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment