Sunday, March 25, 2012

WOMAN OF GOD WRISTBAND REVIEW



Christian Woman- Christian Tees - Christian Decals

The Christian Woman is a Woman created for a purpose. That's why we started the I am a Woman of God Movement.to remind The Christian Woman her value in God.





My Review: 

I received the pink Christian silicone  wristband shown above to review.   I was really impressed with the quality of it.  It is not like alot of the wristbands that I have seen that are very cheaply made.  It is very durable & doesn't have untrimmed silicone that cut into my wrist.  It has "I am a Woman of God" embedded in a 100% recycled silicone Eco-Band.  It also has the Christian Woman logo on it.  It is a very nice bracelet that starts at $ .75 & several colors are available.  Check them out at  http://www.iamawomanofgod.com/wristbands.


Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment