Friday, March 2, 2012
Philips Satin Perfect Epilator Review
When I received the Philips Satin Perfect Epilator, I was so exited and could not wait to try it. I let it charge and read the instructions that made absolutely no sense to me. It was just a long page of blah, blah, blah. All I got out of it was keep the skin taught and the hair should be 1/8" long. They did not explain what all of the attachments were supposed to do or anything. I was on my own to figure this thing out. I waited a couple of days to let my leg hair grow out which drove me insane! I shave every single day because I can't stand stubbles. Finally, they were 1/8" so I put the epilator attachment on and started in. It felt like a slight stinging sensation but not terrible. If you do not have any pain tollerance, you won't like this. I repeated the epilation process every three days and the pain eased up every time. There were less hairs each time as well. The hairs are barely growing now. I love this epilator! I used the lighted tweezers on my eyebrows & they work perfectly.
Pros: lasts up to 4 weeks, hair comes in finer
Cons: bad instructions, can be painful, can't shave in between
Disclosure: I recieved a free product for review purposes from Bzzagent.com. My thoughts are my own.
Labels:
Appliance Reviews
,
Beauty Reviews
,
BzzAgent
,
Misc. Reviews
,
REVIEWS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment