Wednesday, March 7, 2012
OZERI TOUCH PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL KITCHEN SCALE REVIEW
(Amazon.com Review)
I received my Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale a couple of days ago. I was skeptical at first at how well they would work with the items I planned on using them for. They turned out to work great! I use them for my Ebay business and they are the perfect size for weighing packages and letters. I really like them because I can change them to weigh in ounces, pounds, grams, or mL. They even came with a Calorie Guide & U.S. Postal First Class Letter Rate Guide. Though the rates are 2009 pricing, it still gives a rough idea for pricing. The scales go up to 17.6 pounds so they are perfect for all my shipping needs & will replace my old digital scales completely.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes. I was not compensated in any way. My thoughts are my own.
Labels:
Appliance Reviews
,
Household Reviews
,
Misc. Reviews
,
REVIEWS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment