Tuesday, February 14, 2012
NEW BZZCAMPAIGN... PHILIPS SATIN PERFECT EPILATOR
My Bzzkit arrived today from Bzzagent.com for the Philips SatinPerfect Epilator campaign. I can't wait to try this baby out after it gets charged up. It comes with 4 attachments & lighted tweezers for total body hair removal. Plus, it has an active massaging system built in! This kit retails for $135.97 at Wal-mart but I got mine 100% free for being a Bzzagent and if you haven't signed up yet, you should go to www.bzzagent.com & check it out. If you want to order this razor on Amazon.com, you can use the code BUZZEP2O to get 20% off! I will post a review after I get a chance to try it.
Labels:
BzzAgent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
HI,
ReplyDeleteI am a new GFC follower. I found you on the Mom Bloggers Club. I would love for you to stop by my site and follow as well. Thanks so much!
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com