High Dive and other things that could have happened
Story telling at it's finest by Bill Harley
Review by Mom Does Reviews:
Amazing, fun and comical: that's High Dive in 3 words. I must confess, I listened to High Dive on my way to work and I was laughing so hard that drivers around me were staring when we stopped at a stoplight. Bill has an amazing way with words. Each story brought me back to my middle school years and some of the trouble I got into. My favorite story, "Field Trip" kept me in my car an extra 7 minutes so I could hear the end of Bill and Glenn's adventure. From the very beginning, I knew that the boys would be left behind. What I didn't know was that Glenn's mom thought that Bill was a "nice boy, but." Here is where rule #6 comes in, the boys, the boys' families are more alike than they are different. "Monster Valentine" showed us how our feeble attempts at humor can go bad, very quickly. Mom's are right when they tell us "you'll be sorry!" I know first hand that some children just have to learn these things on their own. Those lessons learned will stick with children longer than 100 lectures on the same topic. We do learn by experience! So many lessons learned told in such a fun way. I would recommend Bill's High Dive and Other Things that Could Have Happened to children ages 6 and up. Moms, Dads, Aunt, Uncles, Grandparents or anyone who needs some comical family fun should listen to High Dive. Instead of putting in a movie, pop in Bill's CD and let your imagination and memories take you away! I love that Bill's son created the colorful artwork for this new release. What a great family project that will be remembered for years to come. Be sure to visit Bill on Facebook, twitter and his website. Let him know that Mom Does Reviews sent you!The Giveaway:
Giveaway open to US only. Enter to win on the easy Rafflecopter below. Giveaway ends 1201am 3/2
Special thanks to these awesome bloggers for their support: Mommy and We, Rockin Rebel Deals, Emptynester Savings and more, Deals and More, Gypsy Mama Logs, Family Centsability, Shawnie's Samples and Savings, Relax 'n Save
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free from Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Hopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop. :)
ReplyDelete