Monday, April 1, 2013

Thread Society Review



Thread Society was founded by two longtime friends, Michael Jared & Brandon Levithan, who appreciate high quality apparel, but were shocked by the overly inflated prices at retail stores. The question they both asked themselves was, why should a simple t-shirt cost $30? And, why should a hoodie cost $100?
It shouldn’t. The difference between retail prices and the cost to manufacture the goods is so large, simply by eliminating overhead costs and selling direct, they are able to drastically lower the cost of their apparel while simultaneously giving back to children in need with their Shirt for Shirt Program.


 
My Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review a couple items from Thread Society.  They sent me a Burnout Racerback Tank in Tahiti Blue and a Half Zipped Hooded Pullover in Fuschia.  Both items were made of the softest material and fit perfectly.  I especially love the tank because I live in tank tops and this one is really cute.  It is a little sheer so another shirt needs to be worn under it.  I like to layer so it is all good.  This tank retails for $14.00 on the site.  The Pullover retails for $24.00.  Everything ships for $1.99 nationwide!  Remember, for every purchase, Thread  Society gives a shirt to someone in need.  For this alone, I would recommend them but their clothing is simply awesome and washes up well.  It is very comfortable so I could wear it everyday.  I will be back to order more & would suggest you check out their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

1 comment: